Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old Friends and New Friends

Of course Anderson polished off his "Hot Dog On A Stick" no problem, even though it was huge. Ayden really wanted "green lemonade" which is I think the only reason he chose to eat at this place
Ashten loved that the ketchup goes in a little cupSome pretend roller coaster riding
Tiffany and Jaxon

It's sad that a lot of my friends from High School and before have moved away. But it's fun when they come home. Tiffany (Bishop) George called this morning saying that she and her son Jaxon were in town visiting her family. So we picked her up and went down to the SuperMall to play and have lunch. The boys made fast friends and had a great time playing. I think everyones favorite parts were the rides that you have to put coins in and the candy machines. There was a lot of bubble gum being bought, which left no money for the rides...just pretend riding.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I haven't seen Tiffany since I was, like, 17. I would never have recognized her so I'm glad you put her maiden name. What fun!