Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Future Construction Workers

Ayden fled the scene as soon as he saw me
Ashten was enjoying the back hoe and didn't care that I was yelling at him to get home.This construction equipment has been parked across the street for weeks now. The boys have stayed away from it until today. Yesterday, when we went out picking berries the boys must have felt comfortable so the ventured out there alone. I was panicking because I couldn't find them and they didn't answer when I called. I ran down to the end of the driveway and saw them...so of course, I had to grab the camera. By that time Ayden had seen me and was running home to pretend like he was an innocent bystander. Ashten on the other hand had to be dragged home. He did NOT want to get off this thing!

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Too funny! Come on now, who really could resist hopping up on a vacant tractor, it's like a powerful open invitation! Cute boys.

~*~Mariah~*~ said...

What's a boy to do? There's an empty tractor let's see if I can drive it!... Too cute...

Well as you can see I'm officially blogging now, Kristin sent me to her blog this morning and so I decided to sign up and now I just want to keep on blogging, but nothing interesting enough has happend yet LOL... See ya Saturday