Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ayden's "craftiness"

FRONT: INSIDE:
BACK AND FRONT:
Ayden came in to my scrapbook room after his "mandatory rest period" haha. I was making a card that you can see on my craft blog http://thenicolasfamily.blogspot.com so he wanted to make something also, I gave him all of my scraps and the tools and he came up with his own version of my card. I DO love crafting with the kids it teaches me to relax stop being so OCD over every little thing. There were times when I had to try really hard to resist the urge to rip something off and "help" him do it "properly" but in the end he did everything by himself. We had lots of fun having alone time together while Ashten and Anderson slept peacefully, til 6pm...
woo hoo!





4 comments:

Debbie said...

I do love Aydens card! He is both clever and crafty in every sense of the word! haha!

Cook family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I can say.

Megs said...

cute, good job Ayden!! You should be the SU demo in your home from now on, I'd buy stuff from you, just cause you're so cute!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

wow, that's really good. i need to craft more with my kiddos. i hate the mess though!