Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Do you have to go?"

Anderson, GGmom Betenson, and Ashten I LOVE the thumbsucking. I went through a phase early on where I actually would pull the thumb out everytime he put it in, hoping to stop the bad habit before it became serious and long-term, but then I was like it can't get lost, fall between the cracks of the crib, fall under a dirty table and land in something unidentifiable, and so on, SO let's keep the thumbsucking. Plus how cute does he look with it..I'll hate it when he's seven but for now I think it saves me daily.
Today we walked up to my Grandma B's house and brought food over to make lunch (chicken burritos) It was a mess and the kids were crazy but we had a great time visiting and looking at pictures. They LOVE their Ggmom so much. It's always funny that when I think it's time to leave because kids are being wild/naughty and AJ is screaming his head off from exhaustion it never fails that Grandma still doesn't want us to go.

1 comment:

Megs said...

How fun, I'm so glad you get to be by your family, Grandma B is loving it I'm sure!! I still wish you were here though!!