Thursday, May 22, 2008

"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid"

Today we had a car...YAY! But that always means we have lots of errands for one day...BOO! So we went to McDonald's for lunch, anytime we have a car that's where the kids want to go to play on the toy. So they played for a few minutes while we waited for our food and then they came and ate pretty quick so that they could go play some more, but of course instead of playing on the toy there the whole time all we did was make runs to the McToilet and play with this McToy:
Which by the way, after taking one of the kids to the bathroom for the McBillionth time I came back to my Dad asking me "Which kid would you like to be blind?" hmm let me think... I guess when I was gone they discovered that the little arrow that shoots out of the front trap door could take out an eye. Now yes I may have a blind son but it would make me:
$$$Mrs. Amie 'Mc'Nicolas$$$.

1 comment:

Tiare et Mithona said...

Hey, remember I prefer burger king! Too bad we don't have burger king in france!