Thursday, May 15, 2008

It snowed in May...



I know this year it's not that far fetched, but it didn't really snow. We woke up this morning to a beautiful pink covering over our front yard and over the car. The cherry blossom tree in our front yard was dropping it's petals all night, I tried to catch a picture before I went to bed but I don't know if it turned out. If so I'll post it tonight when Armand gets home. Anyways, the kids were so excited about the "pink snow" and they were playing with it like it really was snow. They were throwing "snowballs" at me and taking big handfuls and throwing it the air. They had to clean the "snow" off of Daddy's car. Anyways, here is a picture of the big boys throwing the "snow" in the air... I guess it's hard to see the petals falling from the sky. Oh well, here's a picture anyway.

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how cute. i was bummed we didn't get any substantial amount of snow to play in. maybe next year.