Saturday, May 31, 2008

Temple Day

The Seattle Washington Temple
Already for the Temple. On our walk up to Uncle Wes and Aunt Kristin's I thought it would look nice to have Ayden stand in front of this Rhody and get a picture, I didn't know however, that he would strike a little hottie pose. Today, Ayden had his Primary Activity which was a trip up to the Seattle Temple. He had been talking about it for weeks. Anyways, me and the boys walked up to Wes and Kristin's house so that Wes could drive Ayden and I down to the church. (Armand had the car and wouldn't be home in time.) Kristin watched the younger boys while we dropped him off. I was worried that he would be scared at the last minute, but he ran off to play with his friends and I had to hunt him down to give him a smooch before I left. He was supposed to be home at 4pm but I knew they had to drive other kids home. But at 4 o'clock, I started getting anxious and antsy. I was chewing my nails and looking out the window every minute and was trying not to cry:( Finally, he came home, I asked him all about his trip today he didn't have to much to say but this is what he said:



  • He rode with Brother Mauia and Cameron Jones. Cameron kept spitting on him so Brother Mauia flicked Cameron. I don't know why but, I thought this was so funny.


  • He ate all the fruit snacks that he was supposed to share with the riders in his car but that he did share one with Cameron. (I sent him with 7 packs by the way, which later he told me that he had a stomach ache at the temple...gee I wonder why?)


  • He liked the ice cream but it had chocolate that was gross and it had peanuts and a cone, which he was super excited about.


  • He lectured Ashten (who was so sad that he didn't get to go) that "we do not run or be loud at the temple next time when Ashten is 4 and can go to the temple."


  • They got to go in and sit on the couches inside and that there were 4 of them.
Ashten, AJ, and I stayed at Wes and Kristin's for awhile and we helped clean out their Blazer. Ashten worked really hard. He cleaned all the windows and had so much fun, But he kept asking where Ayden was. When Ayden got home, I told him that Ashten missed him the most. I know Ayden missed him also because he wanted me to go and wake up Ashten. So when Ashten did wake up from his nap, Ayden said "Ashten I'm home!" And they ran up and gave eachother the biggest bear hugs ever...it was SO adorable.

I'm so blessed to have my 3 beautiful boys, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

3 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Enjoyed your blog, your boys are dolls! Love the GQ pic at the temple, too cute!

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

What a hottie! I cant believe how mature he has been getting over the last year. It is so much fun to watch the changes, and see what a wonderful big brother he is :)

Ayden I am so glad you were able to visit the temple and have such a wonderful experience.

We love you- Uncle Wes and Aunt Kristin

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i love that picture of ayden. that is a total hottie pose. Lexi missed the trip this year but hopefully next year. glad he had so much fun.