Monday, May 19, 2008

Laundry Day

Round 1 Round 2
Looking back 5.5 years ago I thought laundry was so annoying and it was only Armand and I and Armand actually did all of the ironing for me! What was I thinking?!? 3 Kids later I dream about those days of laundry for 2 instead of 5. The piles take up our whole living room floor (the pictures don't do the piles justice) and this does NOT include anything needing ironing, hanging, or our down comforter, sheets, and 3 pillows that Ashten got Orange Juice all over (freshly squeezed by the way), or round 3 which is in the washer and dryer still. But I see the light... I'm almost caught back up...And then in 2 more weeks I get to start ALL over again. LUCKY ME!!!

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

I totally understand - if I let it get out of hand my laundry will overtake my whole house. It is especially nice with kids going to a school that takes uniforms, then they always change when they get home, add in jammies, and it is 10 outfits a day if Ben manages to stay "mostly" clean during the day. Laundry is my least favorite choir.

Tiare et Mithona said...

Hahaha... I'm so lucky to have a wife who does the laundry and the ironing, and the cleaning!!!!

Debbie said...

What?? You only have to do laundry every 2 weeks? I remember back in the day I had to do laundry twice a week to keep up or we had nothing to wear! Consider yourself lucky!

J and H Hunsaker said...

I feel ya girlfriend!!!!! I long for the day when it is only Jon and I doing our laundry.