Saturday, May 24, 2008

He got full?

Today was a first for AJ so I thought it was blog worthy. Obviously looking at my blogs almost anything IS blog worthy to me. HAHA So we went to lunch at Skipper's and I ordered the kids a 3 peice basket for all of them to share plus Armand had all-you-can-eat so we knew that if they were still hungry they could sneak some fish or shrimp or whatever from him. (I know we're theives.) Each boy got a huge peice of fish and french fries. Each boy finished their food and was done except for AJ, he wanted more so we gave him Armand's clam chowder and then more of my french fries. Finally, he pressed his lips tight together and leaned way back...I can't believe that he actually stopped eating! But of course, by the time we got to the car he wanted his milk! Sick, right?

1 comment:

The VanderHoevens said...

He wasn't hungry - WOW!