Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Me

It has been brought to my attention that my own blog has 2 pics of me (1 which is from my wedding almost 6 years ago and 1 is just ugly! HAHA) So, I gave Ashty the camera and let him snap away 'til we got a good one (with some cropping). Don't you love digital you can just erase all the ugly pics and there is no proof that they ever existed! Anyways, it's like I don't take part at any of the events or non-events in our family's lives: I'm always trying to hide behind the camera. Oh Well, Here I Am, Hope You're Happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, you need to model!! That's a great photo of you!

amie979 said...

Thanks:) but Model?
YOU FUNNY LADY <--in my best Asian Accent.

Debbie said...

Amie - Sooo Cute. You always were so photogenic!

Megs said...

Wow, hot mama!! Great pic and good job posting yourself!! But wait, I can't see your tummy, are you hiding something??!!??