Friday, May 23, 2008

Horton Hears A Who

Today Grammy called to see if the boys wanted to go to the movies to see Horton Hears A Who. How lucky for us to live close enough to family who is willing to take the kids out. Ayden and Ashten had fun and Mom said they did good sitting still and paying attention. She also said how cute it was that Ashten was laughing out loud, which he got from Armand. Anyone who knows Armand, knows that he is the loudest person you will EVER hear at the movie theater. One time before we were married we went to the movies on a double date with my best friend, Megan and her date Matt which is one of my brother's best friends. We went to see Toy Story (I think) and he was SOOO loud (it was probably one of the first movies we went to with eachother), I was so embarrassed. Anyways, when we got out of the theater and were talking about the movie he said it was a stupid movie and I was like WHAT are you saying? You were laughing your head off the whole time! Now I find myself laughing louder at movies but usually not in public.
So anyways, it was nice to have a little break, I was hoping to have alone time with AJ but of course he slept the majority of the time. So what do I do? Clean:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I really want to see it- and its at the $2 theater- so I can afford it!!! ;)

Megs said...

I remember that time, it was hilarious!!