Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playgroup


Today I had a car! WOOHOO ...I had big plans for today. We started the day at Heather's for playgroup. Even though playgroup can be a hassle sometimes...I love getting together with the other girls from the ward. They are funny!! There have been times when I just sit there and say nothing How I love hearing adults talking. HAHA Most times its crazy and chaotic but still there are other kids to keep mine busy. After playgroup, my big day was supposed to start. I wanted to go to Costco, Wal-Mart /Target, and JoAnn's/Michael's then run over to the UPS Store and ship out some late Christmas gifts...Christmas gifts??? you are thinking about it, I know you are...Yes I am super SLOW this year. O well better late than never. Anyways, we got to Costco did our shopping and then the boys were hungry so they got hotdogs and I got the Turkey Wrap I don't know if it's new but it's definitly new since last time I went to Costco. (Yummy) While we were eating we ran into some friends from the ward it was good to chat...it's always refreshing to know that all mom's have their crazy moments with their kids and that I'm not the only one whose husband has to go away for several weeks at a time. So everyone is eating and the kids start wrestling with their friend Payton and going crazy. (We probably offended all of Costco) Meanwhile Anderson started losing it from lack of sleep. So what do we do next??? GO HOME AND NAP!
So I accomplished nothing compared to the list I had BUT at least we now have 6 months worth of Toilet Paper...Thanks Costco!!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Fun, I wish we had a play group here, if we did, that's all I would attempt to do in one day that's for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Who's that nasty prego lady in the middle of that picture in black??? Just kidding- sorry your day didn't go as planned- you were very adventorous though!!

amie979 said...

whatever ashley...you are one of those annoyingly CUTE pregos!

amie979 said...

O PS Megs...How in the world does Mormonville, USA NOT have playgroup anyway? You should set one up!!