Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

The bikes all lined up on Daddy's trailer Ayden very proud of his accomplishment
Ashten acting tough
This morning while we were getting ready to go to lunch (which we didn't end up doing) the kids went outside and were lining up all their bikes on one of Daddy's trailers that he brought home this weekend. It was so funny to watch them struggling to lift them up so high onto the trailer and it was so cute to see them using team work.
So as a punishment he was told to get the whole room clean.
Less than 5 minutes later this is how I found him!
Isn't our floor pretty now? This is the half cleaned up version...
All the bottles are cleaned up and I wiped up polish as much as I could at this point. While we were in the basement the kids were playing in their room making a huge mess! Which they were, but when I came upstairs I found Ashten in the garage playing with my nailpolish. He got 6 bottles opened and emptied onto the garage floor. One of them was shattered! Luckily the only damaged thing was his shirt and the garage floor. I also found some nail polish on his door molding in his bedroom but I think that will come off with a little nail polish remover or some magic eraser. I guess Ashten is finally into the terrible two's he's just a year behind.

No comments: