Friday, May 30, 2008

"Jesus is Magic"



Over Lunch:

Ayden: My teacher told me about this picture.

Me: Oh really? What did she tell you?

Ayden: The water was rocking the boat back and forth and Jesus telled the water to calm down and then the water calmed down.

Me: Do you talk to water?

Ayden: (shakes his head no)

Me: Why not?

Ayden: Cause we don't talk to water only Jesus does...cause he's Magic

I LOVE hearing Ayden talk about things that he learns at church. It's good to know that he learns something at church which means he must be paying some sort of attention and not just bouncing off the walls the WHOLE time.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love listening to little kids tell the stories they learn in church as well, and I am glad he realizes at such a young age that Jesus is Magic!

Cook family said...

Good boy for paying attenton. Cute

Stacie said...

Amie I hope you don't mind, I came across you on Carla's blog. I love it that you have one too. Your boy's are getting big amd they are way cute! what a sweet story. Keep in touch