Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brian Boitano Jr.

What is he thinking? Ashten's skating demonstration

For those of you who read our family blog:
I hope that through my tragic embarrassments,
I can bring a smile to your face or make your day a little brighter.

This morning Ashten comes into the living room wearing the above outfit. He has always been fascinated when I wear nylons but today he thought it would be SUPER fun to try them on. My first reaction was to get mad and tell him to take them off before he ruined them...but seriously how could I help laughing at him before I could even finish the lecture. He showed me his skating and then went on his merry way. An hour or so later, as I was blogging about the "tights", I heard a huge "HOOOONNNK". Today is garbage day. I ran outside because I know the boys LOVE watching the garbage truck. There at the end of my driveway is Ashten still wearing the "tights" with the garbage man yelling...Get Back!!

7 comments:

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Oh boy! We have a cross dresser in the family. Uncle Wes has competition now!!!

Darryl said...

One day I'll have to get organized and post the video of Zach copying Brooke's morning routine and putting on his make-up, then you can feel better about tights!!

Cook family said...

WOW!! Thats all I have to say.So funny.

~*~Mariah~*~ said...

I just love, how creative your boys are... and of course how hard I laugh when I read your blog!
Tell the boys thanks for the entertainment!

Jaime said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. It does always brighten my day and make me smile, if not laugh out loud. You have to keep that picture handy for when he gets a girlfriend someday. TOO cute!!

The VanderHoevens said...

He cracks me up! Maybe he has seen you doing that same routine in the kitchen and you are just being shy about your talents! No need to hide them!

amie979 said...

HAHAHAHA!!! You caught me;)