Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Happenings on a Thursday

Here is just a glimpse into our daily lives inside the house:

AJ wants in the "red chair" so bad he climbs the printers to do it.
While making lunch...Yes that's right we had breakfast for lunch. I cracked an egg and out popped a twin. The kids thought this was pretty cool!!
Ashten got into Anderson's drawers and picked out one of his size 18 month outfits to try on. Fits him well...like a glove.
Our house is always crazy, but sometimes it's crazy fun!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Twin eggs huh, is that foretelling anything? I've never seen that before. I don't know how you do it with three boys, I think my house is crazy messy with two girls! They sure are fun though.

J and H Hunsaker said...

lMy house is CRAZY as well, I think I am going to give up on cleaning because Issac has figured out how to pull everthing down all over. But I love the madness (somedays)