Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's a Little Sinning Among Family?

Triple X Root Beer Drive-In
Armand and the Triple X Burger
Ayden, Me, Anderson, and Ashten watching to see if Daddy could polish off the XXX Burger This is as far as he could make it. He said he could probably finish it but that there were too many people around and he thought he might puke afterwards. It ended up to be a perfect time to stop though because we had ordered this with the intention of sharing so me and AJ shared the last quarter. (Which more than enough for us)
Dad and Mom. That cone was about 10" tall including the cone.
Too bad I just missed the picture when Wes had the whole cone in his mouth!Ayden and Ashten's favorite thing was the Funny Car...this obviously isn't the one that was there but I didn't think to take a picture of the cars or anything oops. Girls should not be in charge of camera at a car show.Today, Armand needed to get some trailer orders for the upcoming week so he went to work by taking one of his trailers over to XXX Burger in Issaquah. Every weekend they have a car show. After church, the kids and I headed out there, followed by Mom, Dad, and Wes. Anyways, Mom and I set up chairs, took AJ over to a grassy area, and read while the guys took Ayden and Ashten to walk around and see the cars. We had fun although I felt especially guilty when I had this conversation with Ayden:

Ayden: "Is this church day?"

Me: "Yes"

Ayden: "Well, why are these people here?"

Oops! I guess we are going to have to be better examples to the kids.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Holy cow...that is the biggest buger I have ever seen in my life. WOW!!

Shelly said...

I'm glad I read the whole post before I commented on the first picture. With your title and then XXX on the first picture, I thought you were hitting up the tripple X rated burger house! Glad to know I am not the only Sunday sinner on occasion!

The VanderHoevens said...

That burger is sick! I could so see Jeff saying he wanted to try one. Also - nice having XXX as one of your labels on the bottom of the post - hahahaha

amie979 said...

HAHAHA I had the post called XXX so I guess it's a good thing I changed it;)

Tiare et Mithona said...

take us there when we will come to visit you!!! I'm sure I can eat it all by myself!!!

Matt and Carla said...

That XXX hamburger looks so good! I'm a sucker for old school drive-in burgers! Speaking of which...thanks for the Sonic tip on Wenanchee! We always see the comercials in the evenings (their desserts especially look tastey)& they are no where to be found around here it seems, I haven't been to a Sonic since we lived in Idaho! Matt and I always joke that we're going to open our own when we get rich...(ha, ha positive thinking.)