Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maritime Fest 2008

What a group!
On the train: Liliana, AJ, and Ashten
Anderson and the Betenson's
As usual someone is making a face, but it's NOT Aunt Kristin this time?!?
Ayden, Nofo Jr, and Sione
Mariah and Marisela
Mommies and Kids
Ayden and the fireman had a long talk about something...I'll have to have him fill me in later
Ashten loved the firetruck...they both want to be firemen for Halloween Ayden, Nofo Jr, Sione, and Liliana (my new adopted daughter she called me Momma the whole time, I told her she can come live with us if she will change AJ's poopy diapers)
The babies always get left out...literally This is the inside of the fish...isn't it cool? I couldn't see well in there but I was surprised when I got home and looked at the pictures how awesome it looks. Also, Ashten is holding his nose...the kids all said it smelled like fish inside. Ashten driving the Fire Boat AJ, Nofo, Ashten, (Nofo Jr hiding behind Ashty), Ayden, Sione, Liliana, Marisela, and Mariah
Today, we went to the Maritime Festival with the Ngata family. It was such a nice day. We started out over at the Tacoma Rail Open House. We played games, rode the train, toured a train and fire truck, and looked at the model trains. It was a lot of fun. Armand and Nofo met us afterwards for lunch. From there we went over to the Maritime Festival over at the waterfront. We saw pirates and got to play with their guns and cannonballs! The kids really liked this booth. We also caught and released fish, watched the Dragon Boats race, toured a police and fire boat, and had the best time walking around with our friends.
I thought this was pretty funny so I thought I'd share:
After all the fun today we went over to Wes and Kristin's house to hang out. Armand took Dad, Wes, Ayden, and Ashten over to our house to see the newest trailer that Armand had built. Armand was talking about the trailer and this is what happened next:
Ayden: Daddy, stop talking so much, you're giving me a headache.
Papa: Ayden, have you ever given anyone a headache?
Ayden: Mommy!
He is SO right!

No comments: