Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting!

Anderson, Ashten, Ayden, and Gavin playing DDR before the movie
Cassi invited us to go to the dollar theater to see Kung Fu Panda. Although the kids were a little wild in my opinion, the theater was mostly empty. I was probably more stressed about it than I needed to be. I brought lots of snacks to keep the kids occupied, I had no idea what to expect as this was AJ's first trip to the movies (other than when he was a nursing baby.) He isn't really interested in watching TV or anything but there was a few times when he would sit and watch and then just bust up laughing. It was SO cute. After the movie, everybody was kung fu fighting, those kids were fast as lightning, in fact it was a little bit fright'ning....HI-YA!

No comments: