Friday, September 26, 2008

This is Ladies Night...Oh, What a Night!

Megan Guddat, Me, and Haley Cook Me and Megs
Haley and Megan rolling in their parents Mormon Mobile
Yeah, we are hot!

Megs and Haley sporting some Wal-Mart merchandiseMegan is in town for a vacation with her hubby and kids. She planned a "girls night out" for my birthday. Haley was able to come with and the three of us had SO much fun! We started out by having dinner at Red Robin. Of course they had to embarrass me by telling our server that it was my birthday which caused them to sing. Afterwards,we went over to spend some money at JoAnn's. After that we went to Wal-Mart to see if they had any great clearance on craft items...It was a bust. But we did have lots of fun shopping! Our final stop was to Cold Stone Creamery. Which was a funny end to our night out. We all had to go to the bathroom by this time. But as I was going in a young guy was coming out, saying to his friends that someone was going to have to clean that up. When I realized that there was only a single unisex bathroom, I turned around and went to him saying "What did you do? I have to go to the bathroom." He said it wasn't what I thought and told me he would show me a picture. Then changed his mind and invited me back to the bathroom so he could show me. Apparently, someone thought it would be funny to put a brownie on the edge of the toilet seat. At least that's what he called it. I decided I would wait til I got home. Later, as we were eating our ice cream and my new friend was leaving, he called to me from the door, "Hey, I knocked it in for you." HAHAHA! I rarely get out of the house and now I know what I was missing! We came back to my house and did some crafting. It was the best night, I couldn't have asked for a better girls night out!

No comments: