Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebration Park

Ayden made this "sandwich" with all the meat and cheese and only 2 of his crackers
What a cheese! This is his favorite outfit and he would wear it all day everyday if I would let him luckily it got lost in the laundry for a few weeks.

Ben found the best spot at the park...a mini swing perfectly shaded
Nothing was wrong with Gavin...apparantly this is what happens when you ask him to smile
When I pulled out the camera he shoved this stick and his mouth and just sat there like he was the funniest thing on Earth.Ben, Ayden, and Ashten I think this was one of their favorite parts. It had scoops for the dirt and then you could put the dirt in those red bowls. They played here for a long time.
We have never been to Celebration Park before so I was glad when I asked Cassi for a suggestion on where we should go this Wednesday and she mentioned having a picnic here. The kids really liked the toys that they had there. Afterwards, we went over to the library got some books and played on the toys there while we waited for Uncle Wes to walk over. We went on some of the Trails in Alderwood Park and tried to get Wes to find a geocache BUT the boys ruined it for him by telling him where it was. We had a fun day and everyone slept well at night!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss playgroup! I really need to start organizing my life better so that Katie can join in on the fun again. Those boys are hilarious!

Juli and Brett said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Playgroup was such a good idea! Tell Ayden I say hi again. Can you tell Cassie that as well? I haven't seen her in quite awhile. She was my VT and I miss her....

Monica said...

I LOVE the picture of Gavin!