Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ten Years Later...

Jerrod and Megan Guddat and Me and Armand

Tonight, was the Class of '98 Stadium High School reunion. Megan and Jerrod came in from Rexburg so we piled in the minivan which is super cool, I know and headed over to the Tacoma Lawn and Tennis Club. We immediately noticed that there were not other minivans there. Cassi met us at there and we got to visiting with everyone. It was very awkward to walk right up to people and say hi but I think we all had fun, maybe not Jerrod and Armand. Megan and Jerrod won married the longest at 6.5 years and then us at 6 years. We think that we also won the award for most kids, 3 kids each for each couple. It was a fun night after getting over the initial weirdness. I can't wait to see how people grow up in ten more years! I can't believe that I have been blessed with a husband, 3 gorgeous boys, a home and great friends and family. Seeing some of these people who have not grown up, still partying like it's high school made me feel even more blessed for the life I do have.

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

glad you had fun. mine is in october and i'm debating whether to go or not!