Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Hunting We Will Go

Ayden, Ammon, and Rachel picking berries
Ben and Ashten holding the caterpillar
Ayden, Gavin, Ben, and Ashten
The scavenger hunt list
For playgroup today I made up a sheet of items for the kids to find and we headed over to the BPA Trail at the Aquatic Center. The kids had lots of fun running around and they had an even better time exploring. I think they found about 12 of the 20 items on the list but the also saw other things. We saw a mommy and baby gardner snake, a caterpillar, a beetle, and a runaway stroller or two haha. I think the best part was that the kids could run free and there were no worries for moms. Afterwards, half of the group headed to McDonald's for lunch and a little shopping at Wal-Mart. By the end of the day I was ready to crash but the kids of course were still going!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

how fun what a cute idea I bet the boy's loved that.

J and H Hunsaker said...

I wanted to come soooooo bad but we had a appt to be to and I had to put kids down for nap early :(