Friday, September 19, 2008

Ward Talent Show

My cakes for the cake decorating contest
Mummy, Pumpkin, and Bat
My cake won the most frightening looking award Anderson had fun clapping, dancing, and acting very strange...
he acted like he was on a sugar high
Ashten was a wild man and could not sit still
My scrapbooking display
Kathy A, Jeanie, Grandma, Kristin, Wes and Kathy F.
We had a lot of fun at the Ward Talent Show tonight. There are many talented people in the ward. Some of our favorites were Ali'a playing Bop-It, the disco dancers, and many great singers. The kids really liked the juggler also. The big boys got to play in the nursery for awhile, which was a nice break for me. After it was all over we got to eat the cake that everyone brought, it was a great night out with the family.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your cakes!!! Cute

Stacie said...

Those Cakes are So dang cute, man your good love it good job Amie.

Anonymous said...

The back of a booster is determined by weight- Olivia didn't "qualify" for that one yet- I wish though- they are much cheaper!

Jaime said...

Your cakes were soooooooooo good. You are very crafty. I need lessons.

Matt and Carla said...

Darling cakes Aime! I have no clue where you find the time to do all of the clever things you are always up to!