Saturday, September 27, 2008

Surprise!

Ayden had his eye on these cupcakes all afternoon Anderson was happy just playing with a bunch of balloons
Brandon and JJ
Riley, Aimee, and Greg
Ashten Kaleb 7, Ayden 4, Nicholas 5, Jocelyn 5, Bella 2, Ashten3, ?, and Riley 2, playing Duck Duck Goose
I love when there is a surprise party on TV and they walk in having no idea what is happening, but I have never been to a successful surprise party before. Something about the "SURPRISE" gets me every time. Today, we went to a surprise party for Megan's husband, Jerrod. It was perfect, he had no idea. Megan did a great job planning his 30th birthday and had a "this is your life program" with surprise guests and all. I love the Swannack Family so it was fun for us to get to spend time with all of them. I love that my kids get to play with the Swannack grandkids just like I got to play with the Swannack kids when I was young!

No comments: