Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

My last year before it's "all down hill"
(as my Dad informed us)
I am 29 today. Wow, I'm getting old! This morning Mom and Dad called to see if we wanted to go to pizza for my birthday. Afterwards, Ashten, AJ, and I headed off to get my Driver's License renewed as it was expiring today. Ayden went with Papa. We all met up at Grandma B's house to build a bookcase. The boys were big helpers. AJ wanted to be helpful but ended up falling
face first onto the edge of the particle board side of the bookcase. Leaving him with a bloody nose, a scratch across his cheek, and a black eye. It looked worse than it was.

Mom, Dad, and Grandma B Mariah and Nofo
The Party Planner

I was leaving all plans to Armand as he has been gone in the Philippines for my last two birthdays. Unfortunately, he didn't make any plans until he got off work. He picked up Safeway China Express (by my request) and some ice cream. then, he came home and cooked up some BBQ. It was pretty fun for a party planned an hour and a half before it was to happen. Armand gave me a digital camera for my birthday, now I should be able to keep up on the blog. Thank you to all of those who took time to send birthday wishes, you made my day!!

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

You got your camera! WHOO HOO!!!

Jaime said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!! You look drop dead gorgeous in that picture! WOW!!

Juli and Brett said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you were able to have some fun. Your picture is great!