Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Wedding

Kristy and Andy Ayden sat very still
Ashten was a little wild man
Anderson was fine...he was eating macaroni
(thank goodness for an outdoor wedding)
Today my cousin got married over at the Stake Center. The ceremony was outside, it was hard for the big boys because they saw the ball field and just wanted to go play in the sand...somehow I didn't think that that would be appropriate. Luckily for them, the ceremony was straight to the point. Afterwards, there was a dinner inside. The boys had an awesome time playing with Ashley and Cori in the nursery. Sometimes (not always) it is such a blessing to have a big extended family living nearby. Afterwards we went home, put the kids to bed and vegged out for the rest of the night. It was nice to recover from the adventurous weekend we have had.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

You have such handsome boys!

Juli and Brett said...

Hey this is Juli Huntsman. I stumbled across your blog and was excited to see pictures of Ayden. I miss my primary class! =( Will you please tell him I say hi?